Tuesday 7 October 2014

It's been a while...

I know, the internet is full of blogs with that title and similar. Often followed by promises to blog more frequently, share more photos, tweet regularly, blah blah blah

Well I'm not promising anything, the only thing I can guarantee is that there will be no tweets (I'm not on Twitter). I have, however, recently made an effort in my Etsy shop, selling on facebook and posting on Instagram. I'm going to try to bring the blog into that group.

If you've been following me at all in an of those ways you'll know that I've been having a serious play with molten glass over the past year or so and that a new cat has sauntered into my home and stayed. For those that don't know about one or both here is a couple of gratuitous pictures to keep you going until the next post

Rationing a glass delivery

New arrival in the front, unimpressed established puss behind




No comments:

Post a Comment